Kathleen Kennedy is the President and Principal Broker of Kennedy & Co. Kathleen obtained her real estate license in 1987 at the age of 17. She quickly became a top producer ranking in the top 1% of the Nation for most of her selling career. Kathleen obtained her Supervising Broker status in 2001 and supervised several of the largest and most profitable offices in the DC region. In 2014 Kathleen opened Kennedy & Company.
Kathleen’s goal for her company is to develop a highly professional group of Realtors that function as a team. “We like to think of ourselves as a small but perfectly formed real estate company. We work hard to provide to you the education, exposure, knowledge and expertise you deserve, with the quality of service you will only receive from a smaller boutique business built around 100% client focus” Kathleen boasts.
Kathleen says, “I truly enjoy and receive fulfillment from taking new agents and helping them develop into what they want to become, whether it is a top producing agent or an agent earning enough income to support their family’s dreams and goals. I have watched this career change people’s lives. I want to make sure I am shaping and creating honest, highly educated and accountable agents that we, (as an industry), can all be proud to have as a part of our team. Our reputation is very important to all of us, which is why our clients return and refer to us.” The company is based out of Washington, DC but does business in DC, MD and VA. Whether it’s Residential sales, Commercial or Land, Kennedy & Co. has a specialist for you.
AWARDS, DESIGNATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
- Top Producer 1989-2004
- Top 1% Sales Volume 1990-2004
- Prince William Association Board of Directors 2009-11
- Prince William Association Political and Governmental Affairs Committee2009-11
- Prince William Association Budget and Finance 2010
- Prince William Association RPAC Chair 2009-2011
- Prince William Association Presidential Award for excellent service 2010, 2011
- Prince William Association Realtor Political Action Committee chairman 2011
- Realtor Political Action Committee Sterling R 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011,2012
- Virginia Association of Realtors Delegate for Prince William Association of Realtors 2011
- Virginia Leadership Academy 2011
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors Standard Forms Committee 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Virginia Association of Realtors Professional Development Committee 2016
- Virginia Association of Realtors Grievance Committee 2016 Instructor 2009- present DC Association of Realtors Policy and Procedure committee 2020